Saturday, November 29, 2008

TO MY FOREVER FAMILY... WHERE ARE YOU?

These are all the things you should know about me, TRISTAN, on November 29:


  • I sleep through the night in a playpen beside my foster-humans' bed. If they stay up too late, I climb the stairs by myself and wait for them to come up and put me to bed.

  • During the day I will nap by myself in my special place beside the couch.

  • I ""Go Pee!" and "Go Poop!" on command.

  • I walk on a leash unless I don't feel like it.

  • I like to lick the cat's face. I am starting to think the cat is a dog.

  • I sit for treats as long as my bum will stay on the floor when I'm excited. Check out my video with dog-trainer Megan!

  • Today, I started learning the "Leave it!" command.

  • I am learning to have short naps in that scary crate - today I was brave enough to go in and lay down all by myself!
Below are all kinds of pictures of me, so you can see how smart I am and how much fun I am to have around. I am trying hard to be good and to learn all kinds of new things, because I know I'm getting ready for my forever family!

I hope my forever family comes soon. I can tell that my foster-humans are starting to love me, and the longer I stay, the sadder they will be when it's time for me to leave!

Tristan

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Tristan!!!! I really want to take you home with me! But i live in Seattle, would you like to Seattle to live with me???

    ReplyDelete