Monday, September 6, 2010

Carrie and Ginny

Today was Carrie's first complete off-leash walk. She had to cover quite a distance. Most dogs look back to make sure you're not too far away, but Carrie runs back, circles our ankles and then dashes away again.

If you could see this picture close up, you'd have to admit that Carrie just isn't the cutest dog in the world no matter how hard she tries. But she is definitely one of the sweetest. When we feed her, she even runs to find us between bites - just checkin'!

Last night I let her up on the bed while I was reading. Don said, 'I don't think she should be on the bed. With her ticks.' Well, he was just being picky because she doesn't have ticks anymore. She only had the slight remains of toxic tick-poison-shampoo. But I thought it best not to mention that. Carrie was so happy she chewed on my arm like a puppy.

1 comment:

  1. That is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL face and if I was allowed a 5th dog I would take her cuteness on...she looks like a great dog! Bounce, bounce Carrie! You will find the perfect home now that your "cheap renters-the ticks" are gone.

    ReplyDelete