Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Next.

You see how these things kind of creep up on people.*

I was not to foster unless I'm home during the day. But then for a couple of weeks Don was away and the rule was accidentally broken when I took little Sai in (only because he had nowhere else to go).

Now that Sai has been adopted, I find again that I am longing for a foster dog. We need a spare dog, I told Don. We have a spare dog, he said. Ginny is a spare. No, I said. Iggy and Ginny are a pair. A third dog is a spare. *sigh*, said Don.

I am watching a little brown Schnauzer. He's not in Canada yet, but he will be soon and I don't think he has anywhere else to go. So maybe this weekend we will have a spare.

*Don

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maggie, how you make me laugh! I like the pair and the spare. Ever since Pocket I have wanted a tiny dog of my own but with 4 already tough luck. :-(

    ReplyDelete