Saturday, October 9, 2010

Toby has been adopted...

... in record time - three days.

Which didn't surprise me, because he was such a precious little guy. He was adopted by the perfect family. When they came to meet him the first time, he trotted out the door with them as though he had been theirs all along. He was just as happy to see them the next day, making it one of my favorite adoptions.

Next is Baby, who arrives on October 22. I am giving Don a 2-week break - a real sacrifice for me!

If you are interested in the Don conversation, here it is:

Me: On October 22, Baby is coming. I have to foster her because in her photo you can't even see her tail. That's how much it wags.
Don: Ah. I knew there would be a good reason.

Baby is a Dachshund cross, and we haven't fostered a Dachshund yet. That's another good reason.

1 comment: