Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another "awwwwww" moment !


This new picture of Ivy (now Sheba) should bring a tear to my friend Debra's eye.

What a joyful picture - I'm so happy for Sheba and her new family. It makes me want to foster another puppy even though I swore I would take a break for the summer. (Loralee and Julie, no matter what I say, don't bring me another puppy until September!!) (Well, maybe August.)

Thanks so much to Sheba's new mom for recognizing what a sweet friend she's going to be!

1 comment:

  1. So, Maggie is right again. The Kleenex people are also thrilled.

    Can the rest of you see the thought balloon above Sheba/Ivy's head that says..."I like you, will you be my forever Mom?"

    Pretty snazzy new collar too!

    Congrats to Maggie, Sheba/Ivy and her new family!

    ReplyDelete