Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DAY 2

Okay, tell me there is no beagle in this puppy! have you ever seen such a beautiful nose?

Now let's talk about Day 2.

Determined not to be outwitted by a mere dog, I attached Padget to me with a leash, and stuck with her like glue. I kept her laying down beside so she wouldn't sneak any movements in while I was working, and I took her outside every hour or so. Nothing.

At 2:44, I had to go the bathroom. Of course Padget had to come with me. Like a little angel, she sat down on the bathroom floor and looked up at me, and I looked down at her. I was right in the middle of a thought that went something like, "Awww, what a sweet little face..." when I realized she wasn't actually sitting down. She was peeing on the floor!

Padget - 3. Maggie - 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment