Saturday, January 10, 2009

NACHO JOINS DALLAS

The newest baby has arrived - actually last night, but it was almost impossible to get unblurry pictures of Nacho. Since arrival (well, since his bath, actually, because that was first on the menu) he has been a bouncin' little machine who can't get enough of those puppy toys!
Nacho is officially crate trained - I used the quick method with him: put him in, close the door and let him yip. I wouldn't do that ordinarily, but he had Dallas in a crate right beside him. So the yipping didn't last long - only about 20 minutes, with Dallas singing along (Dallas has a beautiful singing voice when he has back-up!)
After that, both pups slept through the night. Silly me, I got up 1 (on automatic pilot) to take Nacho out to pee. I realized once I got outside that Nacho was still fast asleep and had no interest in peeing. So I just put him back to bed, and both pups were still sleeping at 6 in the morning. A perfect first night!
And is beautiful, big Dallas still up for adoption? Well, let me see... oh, darn. Dallas has... run away. Yeah, that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment