Sunday, August 22, 2010

pUpdate on Sai

Sai is coming along in leaps and bounds and snuggles.

Leash: He now comes for the leash with no treats and no darting away. I call him and put him on the leash two or three times during each walk and then take him off again. He barely notices anymore. I still keep treats with me on most walks just in case. Although I had to take cheese yesterday because the kids ate all Sai's wieners.

Biting: No bites in sight. I don't think Sai will bite anymore unless he's cornered or frightened in some way. He's very responsive to gentle handling, and just a loving little dog. He especially likes men, which is not a good thing in our house because he wants to snuggle with Don.

Crate: Still great in the crate, although about every 3rd night I let Sai sleep at the end of the bed. I think it's good for pack bonding. Don does not like this. As the Alpha Male, he gets his way 2/3 of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment